We want to assure you that we ALWAYS go above and beyond in our normal daily sanitation protocol. However, we have some new VERY STRICT guidelines that we will be following during our re-opening.That being said, your experience in our spa will look a little different than usual until further notice from the COLORADO HEALTH DEPARTMENT. These Guidelines are subject to change throughout the next several weeks as we adjust to our new normal dealing with COVID-19.
1) Providers will be unable to perform any type of treatment if a clients exhibiting ANY symptoms of a sickness of ANY TYPE.
2) We will be asking questions about your health during our confirmation call the day before your appointment. Please make sure you are very clear with staff when you call to schedule or when you call to confirm your appointment.
3) Our Appointment Cancellation Policy will be suspended until the end of June for anyone who needs to cancel due to illness.
4) Our Technicians will be wearing masks, eye wear, and gloves from the beginning to end of your interaction.
5) We will be asking each client to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands immediately upon arrival.
6) Patients will need to wear a mask up until the procedure, during the procedure (if applicable), and after.